Monday 9 May 2016

What's Up With Pie?

Why aren't there more types of pie? I mean, can you only bake specific things into pie? Like fruit and chocolate? If that's not the case, then why aren't there pies such as:

  • Jello Pie
  • Marsh mellow pie
  • Ham pie
  • Carrot pie
  • Tomato and Basil pie
  • Pretzel pie
  • Sashimi pie
  • Mango pie
  • Coffee Bean pie
  • Cake pie
  • Cupcake pie
  • Icing pie
  • Sprinkle pie
  • Shrimp pie
  • Lettuce pie
  • Fruit SALAD pie
  • Spider pie (cause those creepy eight-legged devil spawns are apparently edible)
  • Oyster pie
And many more!
I mean, I don't know about you, but I would find at least %20 of those pies I listed enjoyable to a remarkable extent. Somebody contact the Canadian Pie Society and see what's holding up their factories of old women with glasses and flower print aprons. I DEMAND results!

1 comment:

  1. I searched it up and jello pie, carrot pie, ham pie, mango pie, oyster pie, shrimp pot pie, sprinkle pie, pretzel pie, tomato + basil pie, and marshmallow pie are all kinds of pie on the internet😮

    ReplyDelete