Tuesday 26 April 2016

Homework

Hey there readers of our humble little blog. Are you having trouble with the slave papers your teachers send you home with? I AM. I feel like my homework is a living beast, seemingly harmless, but when i'm least expecting it, it latches onto my throat and slowly drains away my life blood until I am nothing more than a pile of fantastic clothes, skin and bones. This is what I usually do when homework is assaulting me. step 1: take out homework. step 2: try to start homework. step 3: get bored and wander off to get a snack. step 4: sit down with the snack to watch whatever my family's watching. step 5: wait until one of my parents asked me what I should really be doing. step 6: hurry away to try and start my homework again.      The Cycle Continues. 

oh wait, I forgot the part when after I try to start my homework again, instead I go and find Indie and rant about how I have way better things to be doing then math and life preparation.

No comments:

Post a Comment